Tadalista is a best anti-impotence orally administered drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is an inability in male to maintain an erection enough to have physical intercourse. Erectile dysfunction may occur due to increased age, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, depression, smoking and side effects of other medications. This drug is effective for longer duration and has much less side effects. Tadalista 40 mg is one the most secure and cheapest methods to cure impotency
Tadalista is a ready to use type pill you just have to take this medication 20 min before you are ready for physical intercourse. The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Tadalista 40 mg is Tadalafil. Both young and old males can use this drug. It is a Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor and helps to enhance the blood flow to the male reproductive organ. If blood flow is insufficient to the male reproductive organ at the time of love making than sufficient erection could not be possible. Tadalafil aided the release of nitric oxide that helps to relax the muscles and blood vessels near to male organ and leads to enhance blood flow. It suppresses the PDE-5 inhibitor to enhance the blood flow. It helps to escalate other enzymes like cGMP which forces more blood stream into the reproductive area which provides an effective stiffness to the manhood. It enables the impotent men to live a healthy life and enjoy the love making and enhance the love among couples. This drug does not prevent from pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.
Tadalista 40 mg is prescribed to manage erectile dysfunction or impotence in males.
The prescribed dose of Tadalista 20 mg is one tablet per day 20-30 min before you go for love making. Since it is a solid dosage form it has to take along with a large glass of water but should not be chewed, it should be swallowed only. This drug remains active for next 48hors. Do not repeat the dose in next 24hours. You can have this with or without food but avoid fatty food with the drug because it slower downs the absorption of the drug in the body.
Contraindication is a condition in which particular drug or treatment in inadvisable. Tadalista 40mg is contraindicated if
– You are allergic to tadalafil or other ingredients or the drug.
– You are having any medications containing nitrates.
– You are having problem of high or low blood pressure and heart patients.
– You have a disease like HIV/AIDS.
– You have a renal disorder or liver disease.
(This drug is not prescribed for women and males below 18years.)
When two or more drugs are taken together they interact with each other and show some desirable or undesirable effects. The drugs that interact with the effect of Tadalista 40 mg and may cause very serious or fatal interactions are
– Medications for the treatment of heart conditions like Nicorandil or nitrates.
– Alpha blockers like
– Antibiotics like erythromycin, rifampicin.
– Antifungal like Itraconazole, ketoconazole.
– Anticonvulsants like phenobarbital, carbamazepine.
– Antivirals like ampernavir, saquinavir
Anyuntoward effect that may be harmful or abnormal to the patient is known as adverse effect or adverse drug reaction. The common and temporary adverse effect of Tadalista 40mg is improper vision, stomach discomfort, and runny nose, redness in face, diarrhoea, body ache, dizziness, headache, nasal congestion, nausea and vomiting. But some serious side effects patient may experience like breathing problem, abnormal heart rate,swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat and disturbance in blood pressure may require medical consultation. If an erection persists for a longer period more than 6hours and painful seek medical help instantly.
Overdose of Tadalista 40 mg may lead to some serious adverse effects. do not take more than a recommended dose in a 24hors. If by chance you have the overdose seek immediate medical advice.
For Tadalista 40 mg missed dose is not applicable as it is used as needed it not depends upon the schedule to be followed. But if you take this drug every day and you missed your dose then take it as soon as you remember but do not take the double dose to compensate the missed dose.
Precautions and Warnings
– If you are allergic to tadalafil consult your doctor before initiating this drug.
– Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking with this medication.
– If you are already having other medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction consults your doctor.
– Do not take this medicine if you are not sure about your erectile dysfunction or impotency.
– Avoid any type of work that requires strength and concentration after having this drug.
Keep this drug away from direct, sunlight heat and moisture