Super p force is used for healing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in the male. Super P-Force is a drug which is available in the combination of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. Usually ED and PE can be treated by simple oral pills before intercourse. Sildenafil and Dapoxetine both belong to different categories and act to provide effective result.
Super p force is indicated for-
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
Parallel use of super p force with nitrates like monosorbide nitrate is strictly prohibited. Simultaneous use of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine should not be used along with nitroglycerine, alpha blockers, anti hypertensive drugs. Interactions can be seen with CYP3A4 inhibitors like ritonavir, rifampicin, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, etc as they can decline the effectiveness of super p force.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF SUPER P FORCE:
Some contraindications that is associated with super p force are-
- If the patient is allergic or hypersensitive to any of the either ingredients i.e. Sildenafil and Dapoxetine or other component of super p force.
- In any individual who is less than 18 years and also in females.
- Simultaneous use of nitrates or any nitric acid donor product (nitroglycerine) or recreational drug like butyl nitrate along with medication of super p force is contraindicated as it may result in severe hypotension.
- Alcohol intake along with super p force can result in orthostatic hypotension.
- Also the super p force is contraindicated with other PDE5 inhibitors or SSR inhibitors.
Super p force is used once in a 24 hour via oral route. It is swallowed as a whole with a full glass of water. Do not break the tablet.
Chance of missing dose is almost zero as it is recommended to take one pill daily half an hour before making love. If you forget your dose then take it as soon as you get remembered. Do not take other dose before 24 hours.
Avoid overdosing of drug. Symptoms associated with super p force are breathing trouble, pain in chest, stomach irritation, blood pressure gets lowered or shaking of the body. If you get overdosed then consult your doctor at once.
Most common side effects of super p force are cardiovascular problems, back pain, problem in vision, back pain, flush, swelling can be seen in arms and legs, pain in muscles, blood pressure may get lowered, abnormal bleeding can be seen, headache, g.i.t. irritation, allergic reactions like nasal blocking, sneezing, faintness, diarrhea, etc.
Some precautions that should be taken are-
- Caution while using in heart patients who are suffering from hypotension or hypertension.
- Patient with retinitis pigmentosa should take proper precaution.
- Patient taking alpha blockers should take proper precautions.
- Avoid heavy meals and diet containing fat.
- Concurrent use of CYP3A4 inhibitors may be avoided along with the use of super p force.
- If prolong or painful erection persist then consult your doctor.
- If the feels sudden loss of vision or hearing then at once seek the advice of doctor.
- Patient with renal or hepatic problem should consult doctor and take proper precautions