Generic Snovitra is one of the powerful medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in male. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where penile erection is not achieved and maintained during physical intercourse. Generic Snovitra functions by increasing the blood flow into the penis that is particularly very important for penile erection. The medicine does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhoea, syphilis, HIV, etc.
Generic Snovitra contain various inactive ingredients such as magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, yellow ferric oxide, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, and red ferric oxide. Always store your medicine at room temperature that should vary from 15-30 degree centigrade. Generic Snovitra should be protected from light, heat and moisture as these parameters might destroy the effectiveness of the medicine. You should keep the generic medicine in such a place where children and pets should not reach.
You will get generic Snovitra under different trade names as it is manufactured by various pharmaceutical companies such as Bayer Pharmaceutical, GlaxoSmithKline, Schering-Plough, etc. Hence, some of the common brand names of the medicines are Vardenafil, Vivanza, Staxyn, etc. Generic Snovitra got approval from FDA in 2003.
Mechanism of action:
Generic Snovitra works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis and thus help in achieving and maintain penile erection during physical intercourse.
Generic Snovitra is used for the treatment of impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Following are some of the medicine that might interact with generic Snovitra:
Based on the requirement and severity of your condition, doctor will recommend you the best dose for you. Therefore, you should always consult your doctor for the exact dose of the medicine. Never increase or decrease the dose that is recommended to you as it might lead to serious health problem.
If overdose of the medicine is suspected, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Some of you might get side effects from the medicine as the immune system greatly varies from one another. Following are some of the side effects of the medicines:
– Difficulty in breathing
– Swelling of eyelid
– Muscle ache
– Prolonged erection
– Blurred vision
– Chest pain
– Change in vision
– Back pain
– Change in hearing capacity
– Ringing in ears
– Shortness of breathing
– Temporary memory loss
– Pain in arm and jaw
– Itching in the skin
– Stuffy nose
– Irregular heartbeat
– Before taking generic Snovitra, you should tell to your doctor in case you have allergy from this medicine or any other medicine.
– Generic Snovitra contains different types of inactive ingredients that might also be equally responsible for causing allergic reaction in some of you. Therefore, always check the ingredients before using the medicine.
– In case you have any medical record of disease related to kidney, liver, heart attack, Peyronie’s disease, retinitis pigmentosa, prolonged erection, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, stroke, high or low blood pressure, etc. then you should tell to the doctor before starting treatment with this medicine.
– If you experience penile erection for more than 4 hours or if it is painful, consult the medical advisor for best solution.
– In case you are taking any prescribed medicine or non-prescribed medicine or herbal products, then you should make a list of all the drugs that you take and share it with your doctor.
– Intake of alcohol and alcoholic beverages should be avoided when using the medicine