Penegra 100 mg is intended by men only. Sildenafil citrate is the active element found in the Penegra 100 mg. Penegra 100 mg is recommended for the erectile dysfunction in males. This medicine has the aphrodisiac potential to raise the sexual needs. Penegra 100 mg inhibits the phosphodiesterase PDE type-5 enzyme that promotes the humiliation of cyclic Guanosine monophosphate (GMP) which regulates blood flow in the penis. For best consequence, Penegra should be administered 30 minutes before physical intimacy.
Indications of Penegra 100 mg
- Penegra 100 mg cures from the erectile dysfunction disorder in men.
- This drug also helps in the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Drug interactions of Penegra 100 mg
These are those medicines that amend the effects of Penegra 100 mg when they are taking in combination;
- Antiviral drugs– Atazanavir, Delavirdine, Fosamprenavir, Indinavir, Nevirapine and Saquinavir
- Antihypertensive drugs– Nifedipine, Amlodipine
- Antiulcer drugs– Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Pantoprazole and Omeprazole
- Antibiotic- Clarithromycin, Erythromycin and Telithromycin
- Anti- tuberculosis drugs – Isoniazid, Rifampin, Rifabutin
- Antiepileptic drugs– Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital and Primidone
Contraindications of Penegra 100 mg
Under some conditions Penegra 100 mg is not given;
- Penegra 100 mg is contraindicated in women and children.
- Those people having allergic reactions from Sildenafil citrate they should not consume Filagra jelly.
- Those patients suffering from kidney and hepatic (liver disease), they should not take Penegra 100 mg.
- This medicine should not be given to those patients who are already consuming nitroglycerine and nitrate drug.
Storage of Penegra 100 mg
Penegra 100 mg should be kept below mentioned surroundings;
- Penegra 100 mg should be stored air fixed container.
- Penegra 100 mg should be kept in cool and desiccated place.
- It should keep from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Penegra 100 mg should keep away from the contact of kids and pets.
- Penegra 100 mg should be stored at room temperature is 300 C.
osage of Penegra 100 mg
The dosages of Penegra 100 mg are mentioned below;
- For treatment of erectile dysfunction– The initial dose of Penegra is 50 mg orally once in a day 30 minutes before physical interaction. The dose adjustment of Penegra depends on the age, medical conditions of the patient. Stay away from high fat containing food items. It should be administered with or without food.
- For the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension– The initial dose of Penegra are 5 or 20 mg orally 3 times in a day.
In case of missed dose of Penegra 100 mg
Penegra 100 mg should be recommended when you are going for the physical intercourse with your partner. Penegra 100 mg should not be administered as daily. Never take 2 doses of Penegra 100 mg at the same time.
In case of overdose of Penegra 100 mg
Overdose of Penegra 100 mg should be avoided. Overdosing of Penegra 100 mg is critical. In case of overdosing of Penegra 100 mg consult with your doctor or physician immediately.
Symptoms of overdosing of Penegra 100 mg – painful and prolong erection.
Side effects of Penegra 100 mg
- Common side effects while using Penegra 100 mg are feeling of giddiness, congestion in nose, diarrhea, and severe headache.
- Serious adverse effects of Penegra 100 mg are myocardial infarction, sudden loss of hearing, severe hypotension (decrease blood pressure), tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat).
Precautions of Penegra 100 mg
Some precautions should be taken before using Penegra 100 mg;
- Stop drinking of alcohol; it causes certain unwanted side effects.
- Avoid takes grapefruit and grapefruit juice, it may interact with Sildenafil citrate and cause difficult effects.
- Penegra 100 mg is not suggested for those men who are already consuming Nitrates or Nitroglycerine medicine.
- In case of painful and prolonged erection stop the taking of medicine as soon as possible.
- Some cautions is advised to use of Penegra 100 mg, in patients with cardiovascular disorder such as Angina, Heart attack and irregular heartbeat