Malegra jelly is reliable drug and helps in the management of erectile function. Sildenafil is the main medicament present in the Malegra oral jelly. Sildenafil belongs to the category of phosphodiesterase PDE type-5 inhibitors. It inhibits the action of phosphodiesterase enzyme PDE type-5 that raises the cyclic GMP which controls the blood flow in the penis. For best outcomes, these jellies should be taken before 30 minutes of physical intimacy.
Indications of Malegra jelly 100 mg
- Malegra jelly is indicated in the management of erectile dysfunction.
- Malegra jelly is also used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Drug interactions of Malegra jelly 100 mg
These are those drugs that modify the effects of Malegra jelly when they are captivating in combination;
- Antibiotic- Clarithromycin, Erythromycin and Telithromycin
- Anti- tuberculosis drugs – Isoniazid, Rifampin, Rifabutin
- Antiepileptic drugs– Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital and Primidone
- Antiviral drugs– Atazanavir, Delavirdine, Fosamprenavir, Indinavir, Nevirapine and Saquinavir
- Antihypertensive drugs– Nifedipine, Amlodipine
- Antiulcer drugs– Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Pantoprazole and Omeprazole
Contraindications of Malegra jelly 100 mg
Under some conditions Malegra jelly is prohibited;
- Malegra jelly is contraindicated in women and children.
- Those people having allergy from Sildenafil they should not utilize Malegra jelly.
- Those men suffering from kidney and liver disease, they should not use Malegra jelly.
Storage of Malegra jelly 100 mg
Malegra jelly should be stored below mentioned conditions;
- Malegra jelly should be stored airtight container.
- These jellies should be stored in cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- It should keep away from the reach of kids and pets.
- The storage temperature of Malegra jelly is 300 C.
Dosage of Malegra jelly 100 mg
The dosages of Malegra jelly are mentioned below;
- For treatment of erectile dysfunction– the initial dose of Malegra jelly is 50 mg orally once in a day. The dose of Malegra jelly increased up to 100 mg and reduces up to 25 mg based on the efficiency of men. It should be recommended before 30 minutes of physical intercourse. Malegra jelly should be taken with a glass of water.
- For the treatment of pulmonary arterialhypertension– the initial dose of Malegra jelly is 5 mg orally 3 times within 24 hours. The maximum dose of Malegra jelly is 20 mg orally 3 times in a day.
In case of missed dose of Malegra jelly 100 mg
Malegra jelly should be administered when you are going for the physical intercourse with your partner. Malegra jelly should not be administered as daily. Never take 2 doses of Malegra jelly at a same time.
In case of overdose of Malegra jelly 100 mg
Overdose of Malegra jelly should be avoided. Overdosing of Malegra jelly is destructive. In case of overdosing of Malegra jelly call to your doctor or physician as soon as possible.
Symptoms of overdosing of Malegra jelly – painful and prolong erection.
Side effects of Malegra jelly 100 mg
- Common side effects when you are taking Malegra jelly – stomach upset, severe headache, diarrhea and redness in your face, neck and chest.
- Severe side effects while using Malegra jelly- Tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat), swelling in your hands, ankles or feet, changes in vision, drumming sound in ears, pain in arms and shoulders, sweating and vomiting.
Precautions of Malegra jelly 100 mg
Some precautions should be taken before using Malegra jelly;
- Avoid drinking of alcohol; it causes certain unwanted side effects.
- Never take grapefruit and grapefruit juice, it may interact with Sildenafil and cause complicated effects.
- Malegra jelly is not recommended for those men who are already consuming Nitrates or Nitroglycerine medicine