Filitra 60mg is a potent medicine which is taken for cure of the erectile dysfunction. The active chemical ingredient of this medicine is Vardenafil. This medicine exhibits its action by improving blood stream into a genital part of man, result in improving the sexual activity. This medicine should be taken 60 minutes before the physical intercourse. It exhibits its effects within 30 minutes after the ingestion. This medicine has recommended to male patient only. This medicine may take with or without food. This medicine is very cost effective
Filitra 60mg has widely utilized medicine to cure for erectile dysfunction in man. This medicine has Vardenafil hydrochloride as an active chemical compound. In this disorder, men’s have inability to sustain erection during the physical intercourse. Filitra is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type-5 enzyme which is responsible for the decrease of cyclic guanosine monophosphate. These cyclic guanosine monophosphate enzymes are working as vasodilation with the help of increase NO and result in improving blood stream in the penis. This medicine is not only working as to treatment for erectile dysfunction it’s also used to treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. This tablet shows good effect while it is taking at least half-a- hour before physical intercourse. This medicine shows good action with foods absorption. It is used for male only. This medicine shows their action on 30 minutes after ingestion and having last prolonged action 4 to 6 hours. This medicine should keep in cool and dry place.
Indications of Filitra 60 MG
Filitra 60 MG is mainly used for treatment of erectile dysfunction and also used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Contraindications of Filitra 60 MG
Filitra 60mg is contradicted in following medical conditions. These medical conditions are listed below;
- Kidney failure
- Hepatic disorder
- Gastrointestinal tract disorder
- Congenital effect of penis
- Patients who take anti-convulsions drug
Drug interactions of Filitra 60 MG
This medicine shows any interaction with another drug. These drugs are given below;
- Nitrate containing drugs; Isosorbide Mononitrate and Tri Nitroglycerin
- Anti-fungal Drugs: Ketoconazole, Itraconzole and Fluconazole
- Anti-viral drugs: Ritonavir and Acyclovir
- ACE inhibitors; Captopril and Enalapril
- Antibiotics drug: Erythromycin and Rifampicin
- Calcium channel blockers drugs– Deltiazem and Verapamil
- Anti-ulcer drug : Cimetidine and Ranitidine
- Hypertensions drug; Doxazocin and Prazosin
- Other PDE inhibitors; Tadalafil and Sildenafil
Dosage and administration of Filitra 60 MG
Filitra 60mg is a solid dosage form which is administrated by oral route. It is used once in a day. It should take at least one hour before the making of love. This medicine may take with or without food.
Missed dose of Filitra 60 MG
No chance of a missed dose of this medicine because this medicine gets only its physical intimacy.
Overdose of Filitra 60 MG
Overdose of these medicines may be accidental for that reason this medicine should avoid. The sign and symptoms of this medicine are; over excitation, sickness, vomiting and an increase in blood pressure. In a case of overdose you should be concerned your doctor immediately.
Side effects of Filitra 60 MG
The adverse effects of this medicine are given below
- Cardiovascular system; chest pain, bradycardia and cardiac arrest
- Respiratory system; cough with sputum, bronchitis and asthma
- central nervous system – depression, vertigo and neuropathy
- gastro intestinal tract; inflammation of esophagus and infection of tongue
- muscular skeleton system; tendon break and bone pain
- Gently urinary system; cystitis and abnormal ejaculation
- Another side effect; fever, abdominal pain, swelling of face and headache
If you experience any of the side effects please don’t take this medicine and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Precautions of Filitra 60 MG
Prior taken this medicine you must follow few precautions. These precautions are given below;
- This medicine is not recommended for those patients who have a hypersensitive reaction to its chemical compound.
- Please avoid this medicine with nitrates containing drug.
- After consuming this medicine you experienced any adverse effect like neuropathy, hair loss then you avoid this medication.
- If you are suffering from diseases like hepatic, renal failure and heart disease so take caution before taking this medication.
- Do not take more than one tablet in a day.
- This medicine is not prescribed for the above the age of 65 years and below the age of 18 years